viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Time machine






























Bubble of soap explodes with a finger touch(source:unknown..?¿?¿),Runway ,feather dress(source:...), cassie (skins),another shot of Cassie,emphasis on her stunning vintage sunglasses,cassie (that epic scenes when she kisses Sid <3) ,Sid feeling a bit ..=?=? uncomfortable...Cassie by his side(notice the cute monkey plushie there,and her skirt which I loved),I just LOVE those long tees,Olsen for Elle Magazine(perfect sunglasses),a beautiful floral dress,Anna Karina starring in Goddard's Pierrot le Fou, awesome shot-old magazine Salut les Copains-France singer Sylvie Vartan ,lovely Maureen Cox,a scan of one of my Vogue sss(notice the skirt and hair),antique dolls circa 1940's, beautiful plaid jumper,a screenshot of Polanski's Knife in the water( pure and provocative ,'sin' is the winner here) ,90's Calvin Klein campaign featuring Kate Moss (minimalism ,grey scale you know what Iam talking about),a golden bow(source:unknown ) but I loved the contrast.




PD. On Casssie :

Everytime I watch Skins or her pictures ,I wanna dye my hair blond so bad *.* but then I think about it ...seriously ¡¡¡ ( the damage I 'd cause to my hair) and I decline =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...